Twenty healthy and natural habits for a flat stomach
Although is desirable to do every day at least one series of abdominal exercises, there are a few habits and tricks that would help you to have a flat stomach.
All are natural and healthy, so no need to be afraid to try:
- Start the day with ginger tea.It speeds up digestion and prevents bloated belly.
- Instead of a standard breakfast, make an omelet of egg whites.
- Eat a banana during the day.It is full of potassium regulating water retention in the body.
- From diet discard the garlic, artichokes, corn, kale, chard and mushrooms.These foods are healthy but cause flatulence.
- Avoid sweets and chocolates energy containing cereals and sweeteners.
- Enjoy dishes with parsley, because it is a powerful regulator of digestion.
- Enjoy and dark chocolate with 70% cocoa.
- Eat multiple small meals every 3-4 hours instead of 2 heavy.
- Eat slowly, prevent swallowing of air and letting the body enough space to properly digest food.
- Replace them with water and lemon.
- Avoid sweets and fizzy drinks.Bubbles and sugar is the worst possible combination.
- White bread, pasta and replace them with those of whole grains, because the fibers which are key to good digestion.
- Avoid fatty foods difficult to digest.
- At least 15 minutes a day hike.
- During the day, drink one cup of ginger tea, but this time with cinnamon.
- Skip the milk and dairy products that you produce flatulence.
- Take a bath with a cup of sea salt.Magnesium salt stimulates sweating which are removing excess fluids and toxins from the body.
- Do not top up salt in food.Salt retains fluid in the body.
- If you are hungry, eat almonds.They don’t make you fat.
- Alcohol also great enemy if you want to have a flat stomach
Although is desirable to do every day at least one series of abdominal exercises, there are a few habits and tricks that would help you to have a flat stomach. All are natural and healthy, so no need to be afraid to try: Start the day with ginger tea.It speeds up...firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorA Way to Healthy Life