Get Rid Of Cockroaches With This Roach Ball Recipe. You’ll Never See Them In Your Home Again!
Cockroaches are commonly found in buildings and homes because they prefer warm environments close to food and water. There are approximately 4,000 living species of cockroaches in the world. About 70 of these species are found in the United States. They can also spread nearly 33 different kinds of bacteria.
Here’s how to get rid of cockroaches with this simple recipe.
3.Confectioners Sugar or Brown Sugar
Mix 50/50 flour and boric acid.
Sprinkle in some confectioners sugar (about 1/4 of the amount of flour used).
Make a dough by adding in water, don’t make it runny.
- Roll the dough into small marble sized balls and place them in corners, dark cupboards, behind heavy appliances, along floor boards and around the garbage.
The critters will be gone within a month.
When the infestation is particularly bad:
- Double the effort by making a mix of 50/50 boric acid and brown sugar then pour the mixture in a thick line around the entire room and entrance ways.
- The roaches will get the stuff on their bodies and carry it back to the nest. Vacuum up the powder when no trace of the pest’s left (usually within the month).
Keep away from children and pets. If you have little ones running around, keep the balls behind furniture and heavy appliances and inside cupboards.
- You can also use Borax as a substitute for the boric acid, but the boric acid is more effective.
- Add some bacon grease to the mixture, makes them a little more tempting and hard to resist.
- Replace old, hardened balls with fresh ones as needed.
Facts about cockroaches:
- Cockroaches have been around since the time of dinosaurs!
- A cockroach can live almost a month without food.
- A cockroach can live about two weeks without water.
- Some female cockroaches only mate once and stay pregnant for life!
- Cockroaches can run up to 3 miles an hour.