Attention Smokers And Ex-Smokers! This Is The Best Drink For Cleansing Your Lungs!
According to the American Lung Association, there are approximately 600 ingredients in cigarettes. When burned, these ingredients create more than 7,000 chemicals.
These chemicals are also found in many other products besides cigarettes, but the products have warning labels. Even though the public is warned about the harmful effect of some products, there is no such warning for the chemicals and toxins from tobacco.
Here are some of the chemicals found in tobacco smoke and other places:
- Acetone – found in nail polish remover;
- Acetic Acid – an ingredient in hair dye;
- Ammonia – a common household cleaner;
- Arsenic – used in rat poison;
- Benzene – found in rubber cement;
- Butane – used in lighter fluid;
- Cadmium – active component in battery acid;
- Carbon Monoxide – released in car exhaust fumes;
- Formaldehyde – embalming fluid;
- Hexamine – found in barbecue lighter fluid;
- Lead – used in batteries;
- Naphthalene – an ingredient in mothballs;
- Methanol – a main component in rocket fuel;
- Nicotine – used as insecticide;
- Tar – material for paving roads;
- Toluene – used to manufacture paint;
The damage of smoking cigarette directly affects the lungs. People who smoke and people who used to smoke have lungs full of toxins that can be very harmful for the health. Fortunately, there’s a natural way to cleanse them.
In this article, we present you a drink that is very effective in cleansing out toxins from your lungs. It is completely natural and has no side effects.
Its main ingredients are ginger, onion and turmeric.
- Ginger – helps in eliminating the extra mucus in the lungs.
- Onion – amazing antioxidant and powerful anti-cancer properties.
- Turmeric – powerful antibacterial and anti-cancer properties, and also very rich in vitamins, minerals and omega 3 fatty acids.
- Organic ginger root(thumb sized);
- 400 grams of onions;
- 2 tablespoons of powdered organic turmeric ;
- 400 grams of organic raw sugar;
- 1 liter of water;
Preparation and use:
Put the water in a pot on heat and add the sugar. When the water starts to boil, add the chopped onions and ginger. When the mixture boils well, lower the heat to medium and add the turmeric. Cook the mixture until one half of its total amount is left. When done, strain the liquid and pour it in a glass container. When it cools down to a room temperature, store it in the fridge.
You should consume this mixture every day. Take 2 tablespoons in the morning and also 2 tablespoons in the evening, 2 hours after dinner.http://awaytohealthylife.com/attention-smokers-ex-smokers-best-drink-cleansing-lungs/http://awaytohealthylife.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/download-1-1.jpghttp://awaytohealthylife.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/download-1-1-150x150.jpgGeneral